That chair covering is so pretty. I love floral fabric. And the dessert looks Yummy. Looks like something lemon? The long plate you served it on is perfect for it. Your roses are still blooming beautifully. I wish you good August remaining days, Maristella. I am awaiting Fall.
Hi,my dear Sheri... My English is worse day by day... But that cake is made with Orange and almond powder and it is delicious. Thank you for your kind visit. Blessings.
That chair covering is so pretty. I love floral fabric. And the dessert looks Yummy. Looks like something lemon? The long plate you served it on is perfect for it. Your roses are still blooming beautifully. I wish you good August remaining days, Maristella. I am awaiting Fall.
ResponderExcluirHi,my dear Sheri... My English is worse day by day... But that cake is made with Orange and almond powder and it is delicious. Thank you for your kind visit. Blessings.
ExcluirAugust looks happy in your corner! Blessings!
ResponderExcluirHi dear Ellen, I love my Birthday's month, but I have been sick since it started. Now I am on the mend. Thank you for your visit.
ExcluirI love the sweet girl sitting on your table, so darling. Your roses are doing very well, so pretty, your cake there looks very yummy :)
ResponderExcluirThank you, dear Connie.
ExcluirMaristella, the settee covering is beautiful! I am guessing your cake is lime, looks delicious!
ResponderExcluirThank you, my dear Pam. My cake is made with Orange and almond powder. It is good!
ExcluirHappy August to you, dear Maristella! 💚
ResponderExcluirPlease tell us more about the cake. 😊 It looks delicious!
Big hugs!
Thank you, dear Sara! I saw the recipe on Instagram. It is made with Orange and almond powder.
ExcluirBelo canto e gostoso também !
ResponderExcluirBjhs
Anna
Obrigada pela visita! Abraços.
ExcluirBig hug to you too!
Excluir