segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2026

Happy August! Feliz Agosto!





 Obrigada pela visita e gentis comentários. 

Thank you for your visit and kind comments. 

24 comentários:

  1. That chair covering is so pretty. I love floral fabric. And the dessert looks Yummy. Looks like something lemon? The long plate you served it on is perfect for it. Your roses are still blooming beautifully. I wish you good August remaining days, Maristella. I am awaiting Fall.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi,my dear Sheri... My English is worse day by day... But that cake is made with Orange and almond powder and it is delicious. Thank you for your kind visit. Blessings.

      Excluir
  2. August looks happy in your corner! Blessings!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi dear Ellen, I love my Birthday's month, but I have been sick since it started. Now I am on the mend. Thank you for your visit.

      Excluir
  3. I love the sweet girl sitting on your table, so darling. Your roses are doing very well, so pretty, your cake there looks very yummy :)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Maristella, the settee covering is beautiful! I am guessing your cake is lime, looks delicious!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you, my dear Pam. My cake is made with Orange and almond powder. It is good!

      Excluir
  5. Happy August to you, dear Maristella! 💚
    Please tell us more about the cake. 😊 It looks delicious!
    Big hugs!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you, dear Sara! I saw the recipe on Instagram. It is made with Orange and almond powder.

      Excluir
  6. Belo canto e gostoso também !
    Bjhs
    Anna

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Your lemon cake is perfect for tea time. I also like the pretty yellow tea yet.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Hola
    que lindo tu blog
    vine a ver y me encanta lo que he visto
    me encanta la porcelana
    se ven cosas muy lindas por aqui
    gracias por visitar mi blog

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Hi Maristella, the little girl doll on the table is darling, and your orchids are gorgeous. The cake looks so tasty and your teatime trio set is beautiful. I wish I could have some tea and cake with you. Happy Birthday month! 🎂🥳💕

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Wonderful photos. August simply invites bright colors. And cake.
    Amalia
    xo

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Só imagens lindas e gostosas.
    Meu vício é bolo!
    Semana passada passei em Porto Ferreira, cidade das porcelanas
    me lembrei das suas lindas porcelanas que nos mostra.
    Boa continuação de semana.

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Todo se ve muy bien y ese pastel seguro que está buenísimo. Besos.

    ResponderExcluir
  13. No sé a dónde poner la mirada, en el recibidor con esa sopera llena de orquídeas el sofá para sentarse plácidamente.... el rosal... el jarrón de cerámica o en el pastel de limón con esa bonita presentación.
    Espero que hayas tenido un feliz agosto.
    BESOS

    ResponderExcluir
  14. Four lovely photographs.
    August seemed to fly by and now it's September, I do wish you a happy and peaceful new month.

    All the best Jan

    ResponderExcluir
  15. Such pretty, bright scenes to remember the last days of summer. A tea with lovely porcelain and delicious-looking cake is the perfect way to celebrate August! The summer went by too fast! xo K

    ResponderExcluir