You have so many pretty blue pieces, Maristella. Blue in the home is so charming. I like that bright colorful pot that holds your plant. So interesting that it's spring there, and we are in the beginning of fall here. I wish you a wonderful October.
Que lindo todo , esas piezas se ven hermosas y me imagino más lindo cuando florecen los cactus...tengo de esos cactus color fuxia... La escultura final, muy tierna...
You have so many pretty blue pieces, Maristella. Blue in the home is so charming. I like that bright colorful pot that holds your plant. So interesting that it's spring there, and we are in the beginning of fall here. I wish you a wonderful October.
ResponderExcluirQue lindo todo , esas piezas se ven hermosas y me imagino más lindo cuando florecen los cactus...tengo de esos cactus color fuxia...
ResponderExcluirLa escultura final, muy tierna...
Buena semana.