You have so many pretty blue pieces, Maristella. Blue in the home is so charming. I like that bright colorful pot that holds your plant. So interesting that it's spring there, and we are in the beginning of fall here. I wish you a wonderful October.
Que lindo todo , esas piezas se ven hermosas y me imagino más lindo cuando florecen los cactus...tengo de esos cactus color fuxia... La escultura final, muy tierna...
Such gorgeous pieces you have, lovely flowers on them and delicate designs! Your plants are so pretty, and healthy looking, I have a few that don't look so good right now, hoping they come back :)
Such cheerful photos with much light! (Here it's a rainy and dark autumn morning. :)) I too noticed that your beautiful plants look very healthy. Your collection of porcelain is exquisite. Happy spring, dear Maristella! 🤗
Happy Spring, We have autumn. Lovely pieces. You know how to give beautiful presentations to your fine pieces. Gorgeous. Take care and enjoy the new week.
You have so many pretty blue pieces, Maristella. Blue in the home is so charming. I like that bright colorful pot that holds your plant. So interesting that it's spring there, and we are in the beginning of fall here. I wish you a wonderful October.
ResponderExcluirQue lindo todo , esas piezas se ven hermosas y me imagino más lindo cuando florecen los cactus...tengo de esos cactus color fuxia...
ResponderExcluirLa escultura final, muy tierna...
Buena semana.
Such gorgeous pieces you have, lovely flowers on them and delicate designs! Your plants are so pretty, and healthy looking, I have a few that don't look so good right now, hoping they come back :)
ResponderExcluirSuch cheerful photos with much light! (Here it's a rainy and dark autumn morning. :)) I too noticed that your beautiful plants look very healthy.
ResponderExcluirYour collection of porcelain is exquisite.
Happy spring, dear Maristella! 🤗
Linda mistura de porcelanas e plantas !
ResponderExcluirBoa semana !
Aqui começou o outono...
Anna
It is autumn in Greece, Maristella. I LOVE seeing your beautiful chinas and orchids!!! Hugs, my friend.
ResponderExcluirHappy Spring to you, dear Maristella!
ResponderExcluirPor cá chegou o outono.
ResponderExcluirIsabel Sá
Brilhos da Moda
Happy Spring, We have autumn. Lovely pieces. You know how to give beautiful presentations to your fine pieces. Gorgeous. Take care and enjoy the new week.
ResponderExcluirHappy Spring to you! Loved to see all your beautiful plants and china. Enjoy the beauty and all the lovely things spring brings!
ResponderExcluir