That's an interesting pink plant in the first picture. And you have such a variety of beautiful tea cups. I hope you are enjoying these July days, Maristella.
Gorgeous plants, I am sure others around enjoy them much too! That ceramic basket is gorgeous, lovely flowers on the cups too! Hope you are enjoying your July!
So beautiful!
ResponderExcluirHappy July days to you, dear Maristella. Hugs! 🤗
That's an interesting pink plant in the first picture. And you have such a variety of beautiful tea cups. I hope you are enjoying these July days, Maristella.
ResponderExcluirLindas plantas e loiças !!!
ResponderExcluirBom resto de semana !
Anna
Gorgeous plants, I am sure others around enjoy them much too! That ceramic basket is gorgeous, lovely flowers on the cups too! Hope you are enjoying your July!
ResponderExcluirReally beautiful.
ResponderExcluirYour Royal Albert looks like Moss Rose. That is the set I have. Your plants are thriving! Very pretty. Have a wonderful weekend.
ResponderExcluirWhat beautiful trio sets!
ResponderExcluirI adore the pink floral teacups, so beautiful! I hope you're having a wonderful and relaxing summer.
ResponderExcluirAmalia
xo
You have such a way with plants, Maristella!! They are gorgeous. Your trio sets are so beautiful! 🤩
ResponderExcluirMy Mom has a green thumb!
ExcluirBeautiful Maristella, the plants are gorgeous as are the trio sets! I love the pink teacups!
ResponderExcluirVariedad de flores de tazas y una buena cosecha 🌶️ de guindillas 🌶️ picantes 🌶️ 😉
ResponderExcluirBESOS
Só coisa linda neste isto ou aquilo, k.
ResponderExcluirO par de xícaras, está maravilhoso!
Boa continuação de semana.
Maravilhosas flores, tão linda e interessante a flor do cato (7ª foto)
ResponderExcluirDelicadas e belas porcelanas.
Beijinhos e boa semana
So lovely to see your photographs, a wonderful mix.
ResponderExcluirAs I type this, it's the last day of July, so I send good wishes for the new month of August.
All the best Jan
Lovely! I haven't seen this type of morning glory.
ResponderExcluirThank you for leaving comments on my posts.