domingo, 3 de abril de 2022

Alegria... Joy...





 Obrigada pela visita e gentis comentários. 

Thank you for your visit and for your kind comments. 

"Não relembreis coisas passadas, não olheis para fatos antigos. Eis que eu farei coisas novas, e que já estão surgindo: acaso não as conheceis? Pois abrirei uma estrada no deserto e farei correr rios na terra seca." Isaías 43,18-19.

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43,18-19.

Thanks Beverly! "Anything goes...PINK  SATURDAY" !   https://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/


16 comentários:

  1. Chávenas lindíssimas
    .
    Um domingo feliz …Saudações cordiais
    .
    Pensamentos e Devaneios Poéticos
    .

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Kauniita kesäisissä väreissä olevia posliineja.
    Mukavaa huhtikuuta.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I love the verse you shared today, Maristella. It really hit home for me, as I live in the wilderness now. I want to thank you for sharing it.

    Have a good Spring week, dear friend.

    ~Sheri

    ResponderExcluir
  4. What a lovely tea set to welcome April!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Many years ago I gave the cup and saucer to my mother for her birthday which was April 8th. She's with Jesus now. Beautiful post Maristella.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Love from me 🙏🙏🙏 Ria and Leaf 🐾💗

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Um post adorável, para celebrar a chegada do mês de Abril... o mês das flores, por aqui...
    Um beijinho! Desejando-lhe um feliz fim de semana!...
    Ana

    ResponderExcluir
  8. I do like your April tea-cup, saucer and plate.
    A nice way to welcome the month and Spring :)

    All the best Jan

    ResponderExcluir
  9. pretty tea cup, like the layering of the plates underneath, lovely flowers too!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. streams in the wasteland...🌸 Amen to that.

    ResponderExcluir